Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Pick of the Patch

 

Hi everyone! I hope this week has been going good! This week has been great for me, the weather is awesome, it is beginning to feel like fall here in South Texas!

I finished this card two days ago but couldn’t get my camera to work ( I really need a new one) I am entering in the PKS Sketch Challenge. This is the sketch we were to follow and we had to use Kraft cardstock.

 I am also entering this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #29, which is to create a project using some type of stitching, hand, machine or faux stitching

Here is my card…

peachy keen challange blog

Materials I used to make this card:

  • Create a Critter
  • Paper Doll Dress up  ( pumpkin costume)
  • PK-754 Critter faces set A Medium
  • My Pink Stamper’s Spooky Puns for the sentiment
  • Kraft Cardstock, paper flower, brad brown ribbon all from Michaels
  • Paper  Recollections Ravenhead Manor paper pack
  • Cuttlebug polka dots embossing folder

Thanks for stopping by, I love and appreciate all your comments! Have a great day!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

14 comments:

Carol Ric said...

Adorable! Is the chick cut with a cricut cart?Thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog.

Anonymous said...

OMG this is the CUTEST card I've seen--I love that chick in the pumpkin costume--haha! GREAT job on even thinking to create such a CUTE work of art!

Unknown said...

This card is so cute!!! The chick costume wao is adorable!!!

Shorty Creations said...

How adorable! I love your flower and the cute pumpkin costume on the chick. Since you used so much stitching, you should also enter this post on Fantabulous Cricut's challenge. You can find their link on my latest post. Great Job!

Shorty Creations said...

I think you can add it to Momo's challenge too.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So adorable! Love that chickie face!

lovemypaper said...

Very nice card!

Kate said...

This is so sweet! I just love that adorable little expression!
Thanks for playing along at FCCB this week!

Anonymous said...

I love the chick in the pumpkin. What a great idea!

Laurie

ps thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comment!

Dorcas said...

This is way way cute! I love the stitching and the chicky! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Sherri said...

So cute and "tweet!" Fantabulous Card!

Marlene said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Thank you for hopping over to my blog in the "Little Hop of Horrors" Halloween Blog Hop this weekend!

Michelle said...

this is adorable !!! great card!
Thanks for participating in the FCCB challenge!

Timtzud said...

Internetquellen: [WelchBishop] Greg Welch, Gary Bishop: Also look for any plumbing leak. What choices are offered when selecting an oven? Oven mitts come in a variety of different colors and styles, but let's face it: the majority of them are rather plain. The Best-Ever Corn Chowder Recipe