Hi everyone! I hope this week has been going good! This week has been great for me, the weather is awesome, it is beginning to feel like fall here in South Texas!
I finished this card two days ago but couldn’t get my camera to work ( I really need a new one) I am entering in the PKS Sketch Challenge. This is the sketch we were to follow and we had to use Kraft cardstock.
I am also entering this card in the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge #29, which is to create a project using some type of stitching, hand, machine or faux stitching
Here is my card…
Materials I used to make this card:
- Create a Critter
- Paper Doll Dress up ( pumpkin costume)
- PK-754 Critter faces set A Medium
- My Pink Stamper’s Spooky Puns for the sentiment
- Kraft Cardstock, paper flower, brad brown ribbon all from Michaels
- Paper Recollections Ravenhead Manor paper pack
- Cuttlebug polka dots embossing folder
Thanks for stopping by, I love and appreciate all your comments! Have a great day!
Lots of Cricut Love,