I made this card for Always Crafting Whimsical Wednesday Challenge . The challenge was to make something using the Mini Monsters cartridge, and as you can see from my blog I love love love this cartridge!! Especially this little candy corn girl, isn’t she just the cutest ever!! I was so excited cause just as I was putting this card together the mail came bringing me my new stamps, My Pink Stamper’s Spooky Puns Set YAY!!
Ok so Here it is..( sorry my camera just isn’t cooperating with me I think it’s time for a new one)
Materials I used to make this card..
- Mini Monsters Cartridge
- Sugar& Spice Cartridge
- Peachy Keen Everyday character face assortment
- My Pink Stamper Spook Puns set
- Polka dot paper K&Company Spooktacular paper pack
- paper on the circle is from Martha Stewarts Halloween mat pack
- ribbons and button
- Stitching with my white Sakura pen
Thanks for looking!! Have a great evening!
Lots of Cricut Love,