Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Treat Box

Happy Happy Wednesday!!

Getting Cricky is having a Halloween Challenge!! I decided to make a little treat bag for this challenge!

To make this little bag I used the gift bag from the George Cartridge and I welded a an oval on the bag with my Gypsy.

I had the plastic from the Simply Charmed Charmed Cartridge I got this week, and I cut it to fit behind the oval. The little spider and web are from the Mini Monsters Cartridge. I liked the way it came out so much that I am going to make them for my daughter Ashley’s little buddies, ( she volunteers to read to 4 little Pre-k  students, she is such a good girl !)

By the way…

blogcandyone

Getting Cricky is also giving away this awesome blog candy you have until September 3o to enter!! Go check it out!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

6 comments:

Rhonda Emery said...

love your bag how cute and clever.

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I love your blog too!

Anonymous said...

This bag is Awesome! I'm seeing this bag from George in a NEW light! lol
Great job on this treat bag--it's soooooo cute! I love that you recycled the plastic--very smart!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Fun and spooky treat box!

GiGi said...

I love your bag! Too cute!

GabyCreates.com said...

I love your treat box!
I too recycle the acrylic from the carts!
and green is my favorite color!! what can I say!