Thursday, September 23, 2010

Monsterrific!

Robin over at My Pink Stamper   is having an anything goes challenge using My Pink Stamper stamps. My daughter Ashley has been asking if she could help me make a card so we created this one together!

blogpicture

She picked the paper, and her favorite monster and she even picked the stamp, she says its her favorite from the Spooky puns set!! We had a blast making this together and we will definitely have some more mother daughter Cricut time!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Lots of Cricut love,

Erika

4 comments:

Shorty Creations said...

So cute! And even better that you got to craft with your daughter ;)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So fun!

Kim H said...

Wow is it cute! I love all the colors too! Thank You for posting about the Blog Hop!

lovemypaper said...

so very cute!