Thursday, September 23, 2010

Look what the UPS Man brought me

No…not the Imagine, ( I wish ) , My sweet husband knows how much I want the imagine, and he knows he can’t get it for me right now , so he told me to get the next thing that I had been wanting….

HERE IT IS..

003 

004 

I actually didn’t want this until recently, I have seen so many of you make awesome projects with a cuttlebug, it made me reaallllly want it!  I saw this on HSN ,the many times I’ve been on there recently, it comes with 12 embossing folders so it’s ready for me to get to work with it!! I’m so excited I can’t wait to make something with it!

Have a great day!!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

5 comments:

Kassidy said...

Erika-
You will LOVE LOVE LOVE it:) I expect to see lots of fun projects with your new toy;)
-Kassidy
inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Erika,I'm so glad you got it!!!! You really are going to love it!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Erika, congrats on your new toy. I have that one, got it from HSN also, and I LOVE it. I love that I can also cut all my dies with it (Sizzix, Tim Holtz). Enjoy, and I can't wait to see what you make with it:)

Stephanie

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

You will love it!! Crafting will never be the same!

GabyCreates.com said...

I am so happy for you!!!!
You will love it!!1