Thursday, October 7, 2010

I’m still here

 

 

I know I have been MIA for a few days now, but I was so sick I couldn’t even get out of bed. I had a severe infection in my kidneys and almost passed out from the pain a few times. I am on a series of antibiotics and other medications, but I am starting to feel better. Hopefully I can enter Emma’s and the Gabby Abby challenges this week!

I just got the CRI-Kits in the mail today so I am anxious to use them!

Have a good day!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

2 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

I am so sorry to hear that you have been attacked by the kidney monster!!! I say this because in the past I have been hospitalized due to kidney infection and trust me when I say I know how much it hurts (Dr said the closest to delivery pain a man can ever get!!!) but I am glad to hear you are feeling better!!!
Gaby

Audrey Frelx said...

Oh, Erika, I'm praying you'll get well and feel better very soon! I don't know how painful a kidney infection is but it sounds terrible, so take care of yourself.