Saturday, September 18, 2010

Birthday Challenge

Hello all!! Here is another Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! This weeks Challenge was to make a Birthday Theme card or Project. This was such a great challenge and different since just about everyone else is having Halloween Challenges!

I really enjoyed making this card..I got a chance to use my new Simply Charmed Cartridge!!

blog picture

Materials Used:

  • Simply Charmed Cartridge
  • George Basic shapes Cartridge
  • Gypsy wanderings Cartiedge
  • Sentiment is from my Pink Stamper’s Spooky Puns
  • Stickles (pink)
  • Sakura jelly pens in white, pink blue, green and orange ( for stitching and sprinkles

I really love this card and so did my daughter she begged me to give it to her little friend for her Birthday lol.

Thanks for looking! Have a great evening!!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Love those cupcakes! Yummy!

Beebeebabs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shorty Creations said...

Adorable card. Your doodling really made it pop!

Unknown said...

Love everything about this card! The LO of the card is so much fun! Love the colors you chose and the doodling is fantastic. Thank you so much for playing along, I am glad you are had fun with this challenge.

Stephanie

Audrey Frelx said...

Very cute!