Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Jitterbuggin -My Favorite Things Challenge

I have been trying to finish this card for the Jitterbuggin challenge, this will be my first entery, but I have been so busy! I finally got to lock myself in my craft room and work on it!!

The challenge was to

Follow the sketch. 

Use your favorite thing as the subject - your favorite animal, your favorite food, your favorite character, etc.

Use your two favorite colors.

For my card I used my two favorite colors which are the colors of my craft room even my cricut and laptop are the same candy apple red! My favorite thing is apples my entire kitchen is decorated with apples!

I made this card using

The cartridges I used were George(for card) I welded two squares with my gypsy, Give a hoot (apple), Everyday paper dolls (basket)and the circle is from the sugar and spice cartridge.

The paper I used came from the All boy paper pack by My Mind’s Eye

The little buttons and brads came from Michaels

I love the way it came out!! I hope you do too :-)

Thanks for looking

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

8 comments:

*Star said...

WOW, this card is amazing! I love everything about it!! Those apples look delicious. Tfs and have a great day. :)

Threadbear said...

Great card -- love the apples and the paper you used!! Candy apple red is an awesome color!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a great card!!! It came out great!

Sherri said...

I love those colors.....and the polka dots!


Thanks for Jitterbuggin'

Dorcas said...

This is one gorgeous card! Just beautiful! Thanks for sharing!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

This is such a gorgeous card! With talent like yours you really should consider entering some of your projects over at the Papercraft Star! http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com. All the challenges are provided way in advance so that you have plenty of time to enter and there are great prizes to win as well!

GabyCreates.com said...

Very creative! isn't it great to have the gypsy and weld?
thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

Amy said...

Love this! So So cute!!