Friday, September 3, 2010

Practical Scrappers White Pen Challenge

This is my first challenge as a follower of Practical Scrappers and it was a fun one! I really enjoyed making this card, this is the first time I got to use my Hoot N Holler lite cartridge!!

I designed this card using my gypsy and it opens under the branch , I did all the white stitching using my Sakura Gelly Roll Pen

This is the inside ,sorry not the greatest picture, but my camera does not want to cooperate with me :-(

Thanks for looking Please leave a comment I would love your opinion!!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

6 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Love the owls and the great color!

Big Time Stamper Want to Be said...

Nice card! I love comments too :) I have checked out your blog and like your cards. Keep creating they are great! If you get a moment fill free to check out my blog at bigtimestamperwanttobe.blogspot.com

Happy crafting,

Teresa

Amy said...

Super cute card!!! I love the owl and your use of the white pen. Thanks for joining in the fun at Practical Scrappers this week. Hope you'll join us again! :-)

Unknown said...

This is a terrific card! Love the colors and the fun use of white pen! THanks for following and joining us at Practical Scrappers this week!
Blessings,
kim xXx

Joanna said...

What a cute owly card!

Audrey Frelx said...

Your card is cute and I love how you used the white pen!