Sunday, September 19, 2010

Momos Hubby Challenge

I saw this challenge over at Made By Momo and I knew I had to get my hubby to try and make a card since he is always standing over my shoulder giving me “suggestions” when I make my cards lol! So he sat at the table last night with my cricut, gypsy  and started creating…

002 

and came up with this card  …..

003

I think he did a great job for his first card, he didn’t let me help him at all!! He even cut the grass out by hand (he is too cute)!!( He said the that the cat knocked over the cauldron and that’s why the witch is jumping).

Well I guess he enjoyed him self because he decided to make another card (at midnight) and this one came out awesome I almost decided to claim it for my own.. but he’s here watching me post this, hehe.

747

I think this is a great challenge and enjoyed spending this much needed time with him thanks Momo!!!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

11 comments:

Nhi P. Tran said...

Your husband did a great job!!! Hehehehehe...next thing you know he will be taking over your craft space. :)

Mari AKA Momo said...

These turned out awesome!!! I am a sucker for cards with a story so the first one is my fave since he said the cat knocked it over and the witch is mad. :o) LOL!!!! Tell him thanks for being AWESOME and joining in! XOXO Momo

Unknown said...

Wow, your husband did an excellent job. Would never have know these were his first creations. I can't wait for my husband to get started....LOL...he does not even know how to turn the cricut on so this is going to be interesting. Tell your husband I give him two thumbs up!:)

Stephanie

Audrey Frelx said...

Wow, he really did a fantastic job!!! Wish I could get my hubby involved!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

How fun! Great cards!

girlia said...

love the cards.

SimpleScrappin said...

He did a great job...I love all the thought behind it. TFS!!

Scrappy Doo said...

Holy cow- get that man a blog... He decided to just whip out another card? gosh, it takes me a week to make one.

What a great job!!!

Cheryl Gaffney said...

Love both of the cards!! Great job hubby!

I am a first time visitor to your blog and thanks to Momo, I am now a follower! :)

TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

My Scrap Diary said...

Wow, your hubby did a great job. I really like the 2nd one. I would have claimed it as my own as well. tee-hee. I actually made something similar but my has a more silly effect. I like his. Tell him I may have to scraplift it. :)
TFS
Jess

Live Love and Scrap said...

Oh my goodness...your hubby's cards ARE AWESOME!!!! I LOVE that the cat knocked over the calderon...too cute!!! and the second one...I totally have a similar card in my Gypsy...great minds think alike =)