Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My First Blog Award

 

SweetBlogger_Award

 

I am so honored and excited to receive my first Blogger award from Ana Maria at Teachu14! Her blog is awesome and her creations are beautiful; if you haven’t visited her blog you will love it!!  I am totally honored that she considered giving me this award she is such a sweetie!!

I am supposed to give this award to five people so I will be contacting them shortly!! Thanks so much for all the sweet comments I really appreciate them all, it really makes my day and motivates me to keep doing what I love!!

Have an awesome day!!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

1 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Erika, congratulations on your award!!! It is so well deserved!!! I am also so honored that you asked to pass one on to me -- that is so sweeet of you and I appreciate it!!! I probably won't get it post to my blog until tomorrow because I'll need to decide which 5 people I need to pass it on to now -- LOL!

Again, thanks so much, I am so very honored!

You take care now!