Hello everyone!! I hope your weekend is going good! I have been super busy this week I finally got to sit down to do some crafting today! ( YAY!) I mad this card to enter in the Cricut Cardz Anything Goes Challenge!
This card was actually my son Daryl’s idea and he helped me make it!
This is the front of the card
Here is the inside
I think this is so cute and funny we really had a great time making this card!
- Create a Critter Cartridge ( cupcakes)
- George Cartridge ( oven)
- PKS Monster Mash face assortment set
- sentiments from My Pink Stamper’s Spooky puns set ( I wrote the talking cupcake part by hand)
- White and Black Jelly roll Pen
- Black paper is from Walmart it is from the Metallic Paper Pack
Thanks for stopping by please leave a comment at let me know what you think, I love comments!!
Lots of Cricut Love,