Monday, October 11, 2010

“Poison”

015 I made this invitation for a friend who is going to have a Halloween Party. She wanted something simple and “grown up”  I really liked the way it turned out! I am entering this card into the Cricut Me That Halloween challenge.

Materials used:

  • Create a Critter ( poison bottle, its the milk jug)
  • indie art ( skull)
  • Once upon a princess
  • Paper from RavenHead Manor paper pack
  • Black Jelly roll pen for stitching

I hope you like it; let me know what you think!!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

6 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Erika, I like how it turned out too!!! Great job!

Hope you're feeling much, much, much better! It's my turn now to be a bit under the weather! LOL! Sure you didn't pass on what you had to me?! LOL!

Shorty Creations said...

It looks great! And it's great for a grown up party.

On a side note: I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love your blog and all of your creations. I was also wondering if you would accept the Sweet Blogger award (http://teachu14.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-first-blog-award.html). I really enjoy all of your creations and you are so sweet to stop by my little blog. Thanks for being such a sweetheart! :)

lovemypaper said...

Very nice card!

Cricut Me That said...

Look at that milk jug!! Great idea:) I really like the colors that you chose for your card. Your stitching is great too - it just adds that extra touch!! Thanks for playing with us over at Cricut Me That!


~abbie

jen said...

Your card is so cool and the colors rock!! Just love it. I just got a new gypsy and was wondering what do you think about your gypsy? Thanks so much and have a fabulous day.
hugs,jen
jennyscards.blogspot.com

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is great! Love the colors and the poison jar!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today and becoming a follower. I really like your blog and am now a follower of you as well :)