Hello everyone!! I hope you had a great weekend!
For Emma’s challenge we had to create a project using an Animal theme, and for Fantabulous Cricut we had to create a project with at least one leaf on it.
Here is my entry
I love this card! I think it is my favorite so far!!
- Create a Critter Cartridge
- Designer’s Calendar ( leaves)
- Gypsy Wanderings ( frame)
- PK-754 Critter Face Set Medium A
- Autumn Splendor Paper Stack
- Pop Dots
(I crumbled up the leaves and inked them to give them a textured look as well as the tree stump.)
Thanks for stopping by…Have a good evening!!
Lots of Cricut Love,