Hello Everyone! TGIF! I am feeling so much better today; I even got to get some crafting done. My poor cricut and gypsy feel so neglected lol.
Well I made a card to enter into two challenges the first one is the very first GabbyAbby Challenge, to use the colors purple, orange, and black
and the second challenge I am entering it in is the Jitterbuggin sketch Challenge.
I love how my witch turned out! I had so much fun making this card! I got to use my new Cartridge and it was my first attempt at a gate fold card!
Inside of card
- Rock Princess cartridge ( witch)
- Mini Monsters (broom)
- Paper Doll Dress up ( hat and cauldron and spell book)
- Paper is from the Ravenhead Manor paper set
- PKS Princess face assortment set
- MPS Spooky puns
- black and white gellyroll pens
Thanks for visiting! Have a great Friday evening!
Lots of Cricut Love,