Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hi All

 

I am busy busy this is my last week of school and I am trying like mad to catch up on some work that I missed when I was at home with my ankle! I also have to study for my finals.

So thats why I haven’t been able to post any projects, but I have been working on some projects for the Holly Jolly Blog hop.I can’t Badge(2) 

I was also excited to be chosen to be on Kassidy's DT!! So look forward to some projects for that!!

After this week I will get back to crafting so look for some really cute projects that are already designed in my gypsy!!

I am so happy to see that I have new followers and I am so close to 200 and my giveaway!!

Thanks for all your support have a great evening!!

Lots of cricut love,

Erika

2 comments:

Audrey Frelx said...

Hi, Erika! Congrats on your DT spot. I'll be back to see what you're up to!

Sharon said...

Looking forward to the blog hop. Love the inspiration I always get from hopping!! Congrats on being chosen for the DT. That's great!! :)