Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dia Del los Muertos day 2

thumbnailCA2MQ1S2 

Hi all!! I was amazed by all the wonderful comments yesterday. You all truly made my day!!

If you haven’t seen day one click here. Remember to leave a comment  for the Prize.

For today I made this quick little card for my Cousin Alyssa’s 14th Birthday! My aunt bought her an i-pod and asked me to make a  card that had some kind of music on it….

blog pic

It didn’t quit turn out like I had hoped but my aunt loved it!  Remember to check out all the other blogs to see their amazing creations! Happy Hopping!

tnLots of Cricut Love,

Erika 

15 comments:

Jessica said...

Great card Erika. I'm really enjoying learning about other cultures. Thanks

Sharon said...

I love the sparkle! Great card. :)

Amanda Villarreal said...

this is cute!

Unknown said...

Erika wao I love your card!!!

Emily said...

Your card is awesome! TFS!

Dorcas said...

I love this card! It's super cute! Loving the glitter!

Vicki said...

Such a cute card.

Joanna said...

Awesome card! Love the embossing!

greenchick said...

super cute

bumblebee creations said...

I think it turned out perfect!

Unknown said...

Such a cute, cute card! She'll love it! ksjennings(at)gmail(dot).com

Scrappin with the bug said...

What a great card. Thanks for sharing this. What a great celebration.

My Scrap Diary said...

I love this cut. I used the same cut to create a plaque for my bicycle's basket. What I didnt do is give it that extra flair you did. It looks great as a day of the dead skull. And I like that unique card shape.

Gladys said...

Oh Erika you did a great job with this card and its unique shape... Gaby

I love the colors, very creative. And I just say your couples card, that is AWESOME!! romantic!!!

Gladys- Gaby's sister

Craftymommyof2 said...

wow such a cute card i love the headphones sooooo cute