Thursday, December 2, 2010

First Design Team Project

 

I’m sorry for posting this late I had my finals today and I forgot about it, oops!

I was thrilled when I was chosen to be on Kassidy's winter design team! It came at the perfect time since this is my last week of school and I will be able to stay home and craft!!

This is our first project. Its was to make something a card, layout, etc. and incorporate a snowflake.

Here is what I came up with ( but sorry about the poor quality of the pic, my camera broke and had to use my daughters).

blogpic I am making a few of these cards to send out to family for Christmas.

Materials used:

  • Jolly Holidays cartridge
  • DCWV Tis the season paper stack
  • Sentiment is from Michaels in the dollar section
  • PK-640 Princess face assortment
  • crystal lacquer to make the “Ice” shine

This is a super cute card that is easy to mass produce it really does look nice in person the pic is so ugly lol!

Ok I am exhausted and running on fumes Finals are horrible so glad that after today its over (at least for a month).

Have a great day thanks for stopping by!

Lots of cricut love,

Erika

17 comments:

crazyaboutcricut said...

This is SO SUPER CUTE (even a little fuzzy!). Great job Erika, and congrats on the DT :O)

365 Days of Cricut said...

Awwh how cute! Congrats on taking over my place on the DT LOL! J/K!! I love Jolly Holidays!

Jeanine said...

Super cute love the card. I just found the last Jolly Holidays in my town lol cant wait to start using it thanks for the idea. I feel your pain about finals I hate them I have two next week :( and then freedom for a couple of weeks lol Good luck.
TFS!!
scrappinwithjc.blogspot.com

Amanda Villarreal said...

This is super adorable! I am looking forward to more projects from you and the other ladies on the design team. I love it already lol!

Unknown said...

It's really cute Erika! Glad we are on the same DT too! This is a lot of fun.

Emily said...

How cute! Great job :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute, I am loving the Tis the Season Paper pack!

Celeste B. said...

I love it!! I hope you did well on your finals!! I love your card, it's beautiful!!! I'm so happy that I get to be on the DT with you! I can't wait to see what you create! I'm so excited! TFS! :)

ScrappyJess said...

Super cute card!

scrapperbecka said...

Love your card, it is super cute!

My Lil' Bits said...

Love the card, it's adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what you mean. Your stuff is absolutely FABULOUS--please feel free to sumbit some projects that you've used your digital cutter (cricut) on--for the design call for the magazine.
K

lovemypaper said...

Very nice card!

Unknown said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Very nice job! I love your blog!!

Zeni
www.scrappyzeni.blogspot.com

crazy for cricut said...

Love your cards! Thank you for stopping by my blog!I am glad it made you think of your sister,I believe our loved ones do send us signs when they are gone. Hugs Dina

Kerry said...

Used forklifts can be a great deal for people with a limited budget. With every attachment you could perform various tasks with much more ease and simplicity. Another way to go through forklift courses is to do so through a manufacturer or dealership that offers them. New Forklift Kalmar Hysterwarehouse For Sale Tcm Forklift Batteries New Orleans