WOW! I am so honored that Jenny over at Crazy About Cricut passed this award over to me!! She is super sweet and has lots of great projects and inspiration on her blog! I am very fortunate to be on her Family Friday Design team!
Well I am supposed to list three things about me that make me different: hmmm.
1. I am very optimistic and always trying to find the good in a bad situation and encouraging everyone around me to do the same.
2. I am a full time student on my way to becoming an Art Teacher!! I love children and anything creative so this is my dream job!! I have been using things I am learning in my art classes on my layouts and projects.
3. I have a great ability to see something and figure out a way to change it to make it unique, That is what I love about my Gypsy and Cricut. If you look at my projects I hardly ever use a cut the way it is in the handbooks I always find a way to tweak it to make it different and my own!!
Ok now on to the five people I am going to pass this Award to:
- Joanna at Scrap-making. She is a super sweet person and her blog is terrific!! She has some of the cutest cards ever, and is a part of the Peachy keen DT. I get tons of inspiration from her and her amazing creations.
- Abby at Scrapbookaholic. I was fortunate enough to be a part of her Amazing Dia Del Los Muertos Blog hop. She has an amazing blog that"’s packed full of inspiration, from cards to layouts and everything in between, in English and Spanish!!
- Stephanie at Always Crafting. I just recently was a Guest Designer on her blog for her Whimsical Wednesday Challenge! It was one of the first challenges that I entered when I started my blog! She is very sweet and very talented
- Ana Maria at Teach U 14. She is very sweet and she has lots of really cute projects on her blog!!My favorite is the baby wipes cases, they are so cute and unique!
- Gaby at Gaby Creates. She is the sweet person who contacted me to be on her blog hop! I am amazed at how talented she is. I love to visit her blog just to see her beautiful creations. She also has a great challenge going on with Abby they have amazing prizes and the challenges are fun!
Thanks for visiting make sure to visit these amazing women if you haven’t already! Have a Great Day!
Lots of Cricut Love,