Monday, December 27, 2010

I’m in Heaven!

 

Crafting heaven that is!! Hello all I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with your families, I know I did! And Guess what Hubby Claus came through and got me my Imagine!!

Oh I am in awe of this amazing machine and I have been trying to get to know it a little better! I also got two new sets of Peachy Keen Stamps to prepare for my Guest Design week! I have been sitting in my new Beatles pj’s  and playing with my new toy! I will hopefully be posting something in the next day or two!

I am also working on a new blog design with a very talented designer and it should be finished soon! I am so excited!

Thanks for stopping by have a great evening!

7 comments:

Glora said...

Your new blog design is SUPER cute!!!! I LOVE it! Have fun with your Imagine :).

Sharon said...

How wonderfully awesome for you!!! Can't wait to see what you create!! :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Congrats on your image!

Audrey Frelx said...

My hubby got me one too! I can't wait to see what you create with yours, I'm still trying to get excited over mine! LOL!

Unknown said...

WOOT WOOT! Congrats girl. I got one too! It is still in the box. I am so afraid to take it out and start playing I am a little intimidated. Give me a CALL so we can chat.

Stephanie

DH said...

The Imagine is fun!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

Monica said...

Congratulations!!! Hope you have a blast with the IMAGINE!