Thursday, December 9, 2010

Flaunt it Friday Challenge

 

Hello everyone!! I was so excited to be able to get in my craft room! I have a few projects I am working on, one is my entry for the very first Flaunt if Friday Challenge!

Our challenge is to create something using the snowman on page 29  from the Winter Frolic Cartridge! I love this cause I am using a cut I normally wouldn’t use, since it doesn’t snow here in San Antonio!snowman

Here is the inside of the card

snowman 3

When I was designing this I remembered the only time it snowed here since I was born was in 1985, I was only 3 and don’t remember it, but I was looking through my pictures and I found one with my mom standing in front of my grandma’s house with a snowman they made. He was wearing my grandpa’s cowboy hat and this was my inspiration.

I am also entering this card in the Cooking with Cricut Challenge. We can make anything we want but it can only have red or green not both!

Ok well I better get back to crafting, I hope I will have something to post later! Thanks for stopping by and don’t forget to stop by tomorrow for the Holly Jolly blog hop it is gonna be lots of fun and there will be great prizes along the way!!

Lots of Cricut Love,

Erika

15 comments:

Maria Elena said...

LOL so cuteee !! It's so pretty see a cowboy snowman. Great inspiration and great job !

Have a great Christmas season ;-)
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

365 Days of Cricut said...

Erika this is so freaking cute and super creative! I am having so much fun looking at everyone's "different" take on the snowman! You are genius to make him a little cowboy ha ha! I know what you mean about not snowing I live in So. California so I'm pretty sure our weather is the same hotness LOL! Thanks for flaunting it at Flaunt It Friday's.
Sandra

Amanda Villarreal said...

Oh my gosh I love the cowboy snoman. I love it. :)

Thanks for joining us at Flaunt it Fridays!

Abby said...

This is super creative!!!! and you just gave me an idea!!! Gracias!

Jen said...

Erika, this is just too, too cute! I love your cowboy snowman . . . it doesn't snow here in Florida either, only once in a blue moon. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card with us at Cooking With Cricut!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! We don't see snow here in AZ either!

Joanna said...

How cute! I've never seen a cowboy snowman before but he is adorable! ;)

Unknown said...

Erika your card is so adorable. I NEVER in a million years would ever think to make her a cowboy. How creative girl! I can't wait till tomorrow. Should be so much fun.

Stephanie

Janis Lewis said...

Yee-Haw! LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for playing at FIF! :) Janis

Dorcas said...

HOWDY!! Loving that Cowboy snowman! TOO CUTE! Great job on the challenge! Thanks for joining us over at FIF! Have a fabulous day!
~Dorcas
http://4craftyangels.blogspot.com/

Raven B said...

Erika you know I love your work. This is the cutest snowman I've ever seen.
Hugs,
Raven

Unknown said...

Love this!! The cowboy is awesome! Thanks for joining us at the FIF challenge! :) Laurel

Cathy H said...

Your cowboy snowman is adorable!! You are very creative and clever! Love it. Cathy

CricutLvr!! said...

Hey congratz!! I just saw that you won the Flaunt it Fridays 1st challenge!! Super cute card!! I'm your newest follower. Hope you will visit sometime!!
Happy Holidays 8)

My Scrap Diary said...

Lol, such a cutie. This one was of my faves!