Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sprouts Edition Tuesday #1

Hi Crafty Sprout Friends. Today we are kicking off a new feature, Sprouts Edition Tuesday, which means every Tuesday we will be showcasing one of the Crafty Sprout gals. To start off our series, Sandra has her baby shower invitations to share with us.

***************


For my project I made 30 baby shower invitations for my Princess themed baby shower coming up. I used 2 different Cricut cartridges to create these, Life's A Party and the Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut cartridges. I used my Gypsy to weld 2 onesie's together to create a shaped card. I put pink Stickles on all of the crowns and used an assortment of stamps from the "Rock That Baby Bump" stamp set.
***************

Isn't that a super cute onesie invite. Make sure to visit our 365 Days of Cricut gal to see the rest of it.
Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments: