Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Fanpire Bookmarks

Hi there! Zeni here wishing everyone a happy Tuesday!  I wanted to share these cute bookmarks I made for my daughters who just love the Twilight series.  I found the big paper clips at Staples and thought they were big enough to add something on top and use for a bookmark.  The Fanpire set has some great stamps to create bookmarks for the little Fanpire in your life! Lol!  I also used My Creative Time's Scalloped and Stitched circle die set.

here is the front of them

here is the back


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a beautiful day!

8 comments:

jessica said...

these are great!!!

Carol's Creations said...

OMG!!! Love these bookmarks and the stamp set is a MUST HAVE for me! Thank you so much for sharing!

Carol's Creations said...

I gotta ask...will there be a werewolf set coming soon? WE have both teams in my house.

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

CLB said...

I love these! I want these stamps and i will get them but have to wait. Thanks for sharin!
keaunalynn@msn.com

Carol W. said...

Super fang-tastic bookmarks TFS

Hannah said...

Love these! DO you know when the Fanpire stamp will be back in stock! Thanks!
Hannah
craftinghannie.blogspot.com

Addicted Scrapper said...

I would love to purchase this stamp set but I am not able to get into the store.