Friday, December 23, 2011

Photo Op Winner and Christmas Wishes

Happy Friday!! Wow we are 2 days away from Christmas. Eeeek!! Are you all ready or are you like me, still trying to make it to the post office. Lol! Ummm, I'm not kidding :D

Ok onto our random winner of the Photo Op challenge. The lucky gal to win 7 Bugaboo Digi Images of your choosing is:

#12 Karla U
CONGRATS!!!

Karla please contact me, JESS, within a week so I can get your prize squared away. My email address is found on my blog.

This week we will not be having a challenge. Here at Crafty Sprouts challenges, we will be taking a mini holiday break to enjoy the season and all the delicious goodies it brings. We will be back in the New Year with fun new challenges and Awesome!! new stamp sets.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! from all of us here at Crafty Sprouts.


Before I go, I want to leave you with this uber cute card created by my teamie Raven showing you how hapy we have been to have you all play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Super cute and that sentiment is wonderful.

Happy Holidays,
Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Rosie said...

this is freaking adorable!!!!!


rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wao I won!!! Merry Christmas!!!I send Jess the email, love
Karla U