Thursday, December 22, 2011

Do I dazzle you??

Hey there crafty people!! Can you believe Christmas is a couple of days away! EEEK! It feels like this year just flew by! I am so ready to eat some of my grandmas delicious tamales and have some great family time!

Well today I have another mini calendar to share with you all. I just LOVE making these! I just may make a few more for my sisters hehe. This one is for my aunt Veronica, she is a HUGE twilight fan it is so funny I think she likes it more that her teen daughters lol. She is all about Edward and his sparkly awesomeness so I know she will aodre this!
I know you can't really tell from the pic but Edwards face is all sparkly I added stickles
this is the back of it, simple but I just HAD to add the fanpire barcode!
I stamped this on the inside front cover all sentiments are from my "Fanpire" stamp set. Perfect for those cute Greeting farm stamps!
I stamped this sentiment on each month
Materials used:
  • mini calendar (walmart $2.00)
  • paper DCWV halloween/fall stack and eternal love stack
  • Dressy Edward Digi Greeting Farm
  • Craftysprouts Fanpire set
  • stickles
Super cute right! I really wanted to give them something that I made using my stamps sets because they have been great supporters and are very proud! Be sure to stop by tommorrow for the last mini calendar and for the winner of the Photo Op challenge! Have a great day!

5 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so fun! I need to make myself one of these!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

My Scrap Diary said...

yes he does dazzle me. Lol!!
Super cute. Im in the process of making myself one. Thanks for the inspiration!!
XX

Rosie said...

super cute!!!!! i love these!!!

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Carol W. said...

Super cute idea! I received my stamp set and I can not wait to use it! Thank you

Kel said...

I just love Edward too!! This is great. I'm going to make one for my friend who really likes Jacob. THis is SUCH a fun project!