Friday, November 25, 2011

tag it

Hi all my super crafty friends! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and you didnt stuff yourself too much like I did!!

I am so super sorry that this is soooo late!! I have been having internet issues for the past 3 weeks!UGH! Well enough complaning lol! Are you all ready for a new challenge!?! I am I am!!

Our challenge this week is "Tag it"
use a tag on your project or make a tag, any theme!

Wanna know what yummy candy you can win HUH HUH!! Well I am giving away one of my new stamp sets "Smile on"!!! This is a great anytime set!!
Speaking of winners let me announce the winner of the "Be Free" Challenge and the winner for the Craftysprouts release!

Winner of the "Be Free" Challenge is...
#12 Annette 

Winner from Release week and ALL 4 new stamp sets is..
AmyJRockstar said...OMG you are an awesome mom and a woman after my own heart (not in a funny way ;p) with the Jack & Sally card! Love it and love the Fanpire set too! I would use these all the time!!! Sure hope I'm lucky. :0)Congrats ladies! BE sure to email Jess she is my Prize master lol and she will get me your shipping info you have 2 days to claim your prizes.

OK now on to the projects!! Today I made 4 of what will be about 30 christmas tags! I know I am nuts lol I want to make everyone a unique tag for their presents. I know most will throw them away but I know my sister Sam and my sister in law Magen will appreciate them and keep them, so its worth it!

Now on to my Fabulous DT's Projects!

using " Besties for Life"
Elsa
using "have a cool yule"
Gloria
using" Have a cool yule" 
using "Besties for life"

using "Have a cool yule"
using "Besties for Life"
using "Have a cool Yule"
using"Have a cool yule"
using "Have a cool yule"
 We have a Fabulous Guest Designer today too!
 using "Smile on"
Now my crafty Friends Tag your it (hehe)! Let me see all your awesome Tags, with christmas coming up I am sure you are all making lots of them! You have until Dec. 8 to link up!Thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Georgiana said...

Great tags. I am so ready to make some too!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

jessica said...

Congrats to the winners!
Everyone's projects are awesome!!
TFS

Theresa said...

Congrats ladies! Really pretty projects!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!
Carri-abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

DIANA L. said...

Great job from the Design team.
Thanks for the challenge.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

marg0006 said...

Can you tell me how I can get the skeleton from Richard Burton. My granddaughter loves the movie and I'd love to make her something with this character. Thanks!
marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper 101

AmyJRockstar said...

OMG!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! I can't believe I'm the lucky winner! Thank you so very much! :0) I have contacted Jess, but if she doesn't get my email, please let me know b/c my emails get lost sometime and I definitely don't want to miss out on this! Wow, you have just made my whole week! :D I will let you know when I make some projects with them and be assured, I will be doing that very soon! :) yay!

Great big Hugs,

Amy Jo (Follower)
http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

P.S. Your DT rocked it this week! Awesome projects! :0)

My Scrap Diary said...

OMG!!!!! These are freaking cuuuuute! I want one. Lol
I looooove those Judes. I still have my set waiting to be used on a card or tag. Hello Ms Procrastinator over here. Lol! Well in my defense they are colored in already.
Xx
Ps All the gals rocked the challenge

margie c {The Bumble Girl} said...

What adorable tags made by the entire DT! Jess of My Scrap Diary sent me over! SO happy I can play along with this challenge too! Thank you!
hugs, margie

teachU14 said...

I love all the DT projects! They did a fabulous job =D

Thinking of what project to make cuz I really want the chance to win "Smile On" I love all the sentiments on there.

www.shortycreations.com

Sandra 365 Days Of Cricut said...

Your tags are so awesome! I want the Jack one ok, I will be waiting haha!

marg0006 said...

Please let me know how to obtain the cut or stamp for "Nightmare Before Christmas". My granddaughter likes this character and I would love to do something for her thanks for the fun challenge.
marg0006@verizon.net

shersl84bed said...

Fun challenge, great tags. I entered mine.

Smiles Sher
ShersL84bed@aol.com

Creative Diva said...

Adorable tags. The DT have done an amazing job. Thanks for the chance to enter.

Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com