Friday, November 18, 2011

Holly Jolly...Zombies!?!

Happy Friday people!!  So you read right Holly Jolly Zombies lol Sketchy Zombies to be exact!! Simply Betty has decided to Zombie-fying Christmas and I couldn't be more thrilled lol! Whoot whoo!  Take a look at the super CA-UTE new Sketchy Zombie line that is available for sale TODAY!!

Well for my project today I decided to use all of the images to make ornaments for my christmas tree!! OOOH I just can't wait to put up my tree now hehe!
Aren't they the cutest!? I know that I just ADORE them and can't wait to make some more stuff with them!! I bought these HUGE 4 inch bottle caps off ebay they are soo cool!! I also used my "Have a cool Yule" stamp set for all the sentiments, Love the way they look!
Love Love my ornaments!!
What do you think?? I just love how original all her stamps are, they are cute, fun and sassy! I am honored to be a part of this new release! Be sure to visit Simply Betty's Blog she is giving away some digis of this release just for commenting! Thank you so much for visiting and dont forget to come back later today for Day 2 of my release!!

7 comments:

365 Days of Cricut said...

These are so cute!!!! I love those adorable stamps!

Theresa said...

Those are really awesome :)

Rosie said...

These are amazing too!!! you did awesome!!!!

you should do a quick video on these bottle caps lol

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

mamawcindy said...

Love them! I agree you should do a Video on making these. :0)
cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

These are a brilliant idea and great for gifts! Love the green circle you have on the top row and great colors too! *Hugs

Anonymous said...

Very cute ornaments Erika! and you have to tell me where you got the huge bottle caps from!

My Scrap Diary said...

Awesome ornaments!!!
Yes I'm with Zeni, I want to know :)