Friday, September 30, 2011

Red and Black & Slimey Green!!

Hello Bloggy Peeps! I can' t believe it is Friday already, it seems like the week just flew by, soon it will be Halloween and then Christmas! Where does the time go!?Any who today is DT day and another fun challenge for you! 
This time we have a color  Challenge, Red and Black & Slimey Green ! 
Now those of you that are Nightmare before Christmas Fans will know that is a lyric from the song "This is Halloween" in the beginning of the movie! You don't have to use all 3 colors but you must use at LEAST 2 of them! It can be ANY theme!! This should be FUN!! 

So do you want to know what you can win?? Well the fabulous shop that I bought my awesome vinyl from is sponsoring this challenge with, are you ready for this, one lucky person will win a sample pack of ALL 25 of the colors of vinyl from  Signs by Design!
Let me tell you I just LOVE this vinyl! It is thick and very good quality and the colors are beautiful and vibrant, and it is not expensive!  I am hooked on it hehe, you will love it! You can visit their online store HERE


Speaking of prizes! The winner from our "Getting Sketchy with it" Challenge is..
#10Scrappin Dhilly
Congrats you won a 4x6 set of your choice from the GF!! Be sure to email me ASAP with your choice and addy so they can send that out to you!

Now on to the projects for today! 
For my project I decided to share one of many (11 to  be exact) Halloween buckets I am making for my kids and nieces and nephews to use for trick or treating! I got these cute little glow in the dark buckets from the dollar tree. I got to work with my cricut, gypsy and some vinyl and this is what I came up with!!
 Here is the back of the bucket as you can see the spiders go all the way around! Dont they look creepy with those red eyes! I wish I could get a pic of how they  look glowing!
 This is the little card I attached to the bucket Dont you just love that Crinkle Ribbon! My Guest Julie has opened up a shop selling it, she has some Beautiful colors to choose from! You can visit her shop HERE. I am going to add some little goodies inside for them too!
 This is the inside of the little card,that way everyone will know which bucket belongs to who lol you know kids! I used the To: and From: stamps from my "Have a Cool Yule" set and the rest are from "Totally Witchin". 
What do you think? Super simple but cute and a lot of fun to make, I dont know what took me so long to try out vinyl( I also had a video for you but I dont know what happened, it got corrupted so I have to do it over, be sure to come back for it later today or tomorrow)! 
I also made a cute little card using Ali from Simply Betty Stamps! I am addicted to her stamps hehe they are just so awesome and cute and unique! Whats not to love!! 
Ok So lets see what my fabulous DT created!
Jess
using "Lets got Blog hopping"
Raven
using "Monster Kisses"
Sandra
using "Totally Witchin"
Zeni
using"Totally Witchin"
Elsa
using "Totally Witchin"
And my fabulous Guest Designer
Julie
using "Besties for life"
Didn't they do an amazing job! I am always amazed by their awesomeness!! So now it is time to flaunt your awesomeness! Remember you have until October 15 to link up! EEK! Can't wait to see what you all create! Dont forget to leave a comment ( I may pick a random winner for a little crafty goodness!) hehe!

12 comments:

JulieK said...

I LOVE your spider bucket!! Vinyl rocks doesn't it! The ribbon bow looks great on your card too! Thanks for the shout out :)

JulieK
http://3girljam.blogspot.com/
http://jk-littlebitofbling.blogspot.com/

Gloria said...

WOW another awesome challenge. Your DT knocked it out of the park again. Gotta get my thinker up and running in over drive for this one.

Congratulations Scrappin Dhilly!!!

Anonymous said...

I just found your stamps and your blog! I love it!

My Scrap Diary said...

Lol, Why am I so Awesome you ask...because I have Awesome products to work with. Lol! You know I love your stamps girly.
Super cute buckets! Thats dedication to make them for all the little rugrats. heheh. And Awesome wiper card!! I still have my unfinished one staring at me telling me, finish me! finish me :)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! My daughter loved the colors you picked for your challenge and wanted to play along!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

Fun color combo. I think I was supposed to stop by today. I started reading your post and had to laugh...I just left a message with Amy (LTC) and used the "anywho" phrase. Too funny! Hoping to get in on the fun with this challenge!
:O)
Jessica

Anonymous said...

what a great idea to vinyl the bucket like that. I'm sure one our kids will enjoy it!

Jennie Garcia said...

The DT did awesome!! Awesome Stamps!!
I hope you liked my creation :) TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

Martha galvez said...

What fun projects. Gret job! TFS! Think I'll join in on the fun!!!

Glenda said...

Great looking bucket-love the vinyl spiders! Cute card! Such fun projects by the design team! Thanks for your visit! I have not used vinyl--what a great giveaway!
Glenda

jd designs said...

Fun projects by all! Love the buckets.

~ JD ~
jdscricuteering{at}gmail{dot}com

Anniebee said...

Awww, I made a card just for this challenge but it's already closed! :o( I thought I had through today to enter. Oh well... There are some fabulous entries though so good luck, folks.