Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Good morning!! As you may know I am a proud designer for Crazy about Cricut's Family Friday,well as of today we will be posting on a new day!! Now we are the Thankful Thursday DT!! For our first post we were asked to create Valentine's Classroom treats..

My little Vanessa's Kinder teacher asked me to make her some treat containers for her to pass out to her class! This is what I came up with...
I love to make these sour cream containers they are super simple { they look like a lot of work but really are not shh dont tell lol} and really cute!

Materials used:
  • Imagine more cards cart {for the tags}
  • K&Company Valentines paper stack
  • Stamp is from inkadinadoo valentines stamp set
  • Ribbon
Dont for get to check back in a little while for day two of my Beatles week! Thanks for stopping by hope to see you again later :)

15 comments:

Sharon said...

These are just so cute! I love to make these, too. :)

~Jennifer Rose~ said...

These are too cute! What do you use to keep the tops and bottoms closed? TFS!



I have BLOG CANDY on my blog too!

Hugs, JennRo
jennro at yahoo dot com
http://jennro7781.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

I love these containers. They turned out so cute! :) Janis

Glora said...

These are SO cute!

LesleyfromWI said...

I have never tried making these before. Will have to add to my list. Cute

Raven B said...

These are so cute!
Hugs,
Raven

Magen said...

awww... idk were you get these ideas from but you are very creative... what did you put inside them... there really lovely...

sheree burress said...

These are adorable! I used that terrifically tacky tape to keep the sides closed. We made these for Fathers Day treats for church. I really like yours a lot better...great job!

Audrey Frelx said...

So cute, Erika!

Linda said...

These are so cute!

http://ikolinda-scrappinmomma.blogspot.com

Selena Gomez said...

i am please to read your blog. I really like it

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

These are so cute! I made them for Halloween this year!

Amanda said...

So cute!! I need to try these!

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

My Scrap Diary said...

these are cute!! And how nice of you to do this for your little one's teacher. i have a friend that loves to volunteer at her kids school as well and i know making cute little treat bags can be addicting...because i got sucked in too, lol

Jennifer said...

Erika,

Those are so cute!!! :) I love the paper!

Thanks for sharing,

Jennifer
partridgelu at yahoo dot com