Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feeling crafty!! Quiet Book!


Hey there crafty peeps!!

It's been a while since I've posted any crafty projects on here so I am so excited to share this very special project with you all!!

Although I love making cards and paper crafts I still have so much of my crafting supplies packed in boxes so I decided to try my hand at sewing. I wanted to make my Preston a quiet book and I looked around for ideas and found this great website that had some patterns I decided to dive in head first and here is my first quiet book page!! EEk I'm so excited!!


Ok so here is page one of the quiet book!! Isn't this mailbox the cutest thing ever!! Not bad for a beginner huh hehe!! The little door opens and closes and has a snap to keep it closed and the little flag moves up and down too!!

Ok so here is what you will find inside!! These little letters were so fun to make but did take some time since I did it all by hand. I did make cut out the pattern for the stamp using my cricut and the gypsy wanderings cartrige as well as the star!! I love how they came out!
and of course inside the envelopes are little letters. I used some of my stamps Mosnter Kisses and Smile on to write sentiments on the letters!!! I only have two finished here but I am almost done with the third! 

I am so proud of my first page it really did take some  time but it was worth the effort when my baby boy saw it and got excited!! He really loves his mailbox and getting little letters! I am already starting on page two I cant wait to share it with you all!! I should have it ready by tomorrow!! I can't tell you how happy I am to finally be posting again!! Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Gloria said...

Oh Erika this is fabulous!!! Love the details with the door and flag!!

Precious Hugs
OmaGloria

Rosie said...

this is soo cute!!! glad to see you back :)

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Carley said...

I have been praying for you and have missed you so much I am so glad to see that you are OK! Love ya girl!
Carley

Pamela Horton said...

Very cute idea!!

Michelle said...

This is so cute! Wow...by hand too!! You go girl!!

Hugs,
Michelle

Lis said...


EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts until I finally met Mr, Pedro He was able to give me a loan of Euro 450,000.00. He also helped some other colleagues of mine. I am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and I told myself that any lender that rescues my family from our poor situation, I will tell the name to the whole wide world, and I am so happy to say that my family is back for good because I was in need a loan to start my life all over as I am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until I meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Pedro, he was the Saviour GOD sent to rescue my family and at first I thought it was not going to be possible until I received my loan, I invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline, and I will advise anyone who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Pedro, via email at (pedroloanss@gmail.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind-hearted lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that I am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me, but I feel I should share this with you all.