Monday, May 30, 2011

First Paper Playtime Digi DT Post

Hello and goodmorning all you crafty people!! I am so excited because today is my first Digi Monday post as a Paper Playtime DT member!!

The theme for this challenge is a wedding/love theme. I made my card using the cutest image from Bugaboo Stamps!! If you haven't checked out their site you should they have the most adorable images!!!
I just love the sentiment I used! I had it for a long time and never got a chance to use it!! I am so excited that I finally put it to use!!!!!
Materials used:
  • Bugaboo digi stamp
  • DCWV valentimes paper stack {heart paper}
  • shimmer paper {from walmart}
  • Prisma color pencils,blending stumps,gamsol
  • ribbon
  • stamp came in a set from Michaels
Thank you for stopping by today! I love reading all your sweet comments it really brightens my day!
Oh and I will be picking the winners from the What's your summer blog hop and from my little giveaways this afternoon!!

3 comments:

GabyCreates.com said...

congrats on your DT Erika! Cute card!

Unknown said...

Congrats
That card is so cute and I love the sentiment
Hugs
Brenda

Anonymous said...

what a great DT to be in!!! Congrats!! your card is so cute and I love the font for the sentiment and the sentiment also. It goes great with that digi!! I can see you will have lots of fun! :)