Friday, January 21, 2011

Exciting News!

**If you are looking for the FIF post click HERE**

I am so very excited to share with you that I will be hosting my very first blog hop on February 7th to celebrate my daughter Ashley’s Birthday, many of you know that she is having a difficult time lately and I think this will be a great surprise for her!!

 

Well I have posted before and you may have noticed “My Philosophy” on my sidebar, All you need is love and right under that it says I love the Beatles, I do!! I am the biggest fan in the world and I have shared this love with my children especially Ashley, so to celebrate her birthday I decided to have a “Beatles Week” starting on February 2nd I will be posting a project everyday based on her favorite Beatles songs! Then I will be joined on February 7th for the “You say its your birthday Blog hop” (that is a Beatles song too) by some awesomely talented women!

erika

Abby made this button for me she is so awesome!! Please feel free to grab the button on my side bar to help get the word out there!

Did I mention I will be having a giveaway everyday during that week?! There will also be some grand prizes so far

Cricutmachine.com  has donated a Simply Charmed cartridge

Lauren has graciously donated one of her new stamp sets! If you haven’t seen them yet go check them out they are too cute!

I have created a page on FB and I will update it with any info that might get added!

Thank you so much and I hope all of you will join me and make this a super special day for her!! 

10 comments:

JennyKozar said...

YEAH!!! Groovy I cannot wait!

Glenda said...

Wow! This will be fun!!

Scrappy Mel said...

How fun!! I LOVE the Beatles too! I have a brother who was 17 yrs older than me and was raised during their hey-day. He passed on his love for them to me! And I'm doing the same thing as you - my kids love them too. :)

Unknown said...

Yay how exciting!! I have that song stuck in my head now LOL! Abby did an awesome job with the button!

Anita said...

I love you blog--it is so cute.

Monica said...

This sounds like so much fun!

JustYolie said...

Looking forward to it!

Alex said...

how awesome ! I'd love to check it out ! Is there a FB event page ?

Unknown said...

I am so exited for your blog hop and am so honored that you asked me to participate. That button is so cute....you jamming with the beatles how cute! Go Abby! I can't wait to see all the awesome project you create during the week, and then the fab projects from the blog hop ladies:)

Hugs,
Stephanie

comopark1886 said...

New Follower. Love the Beatles.
I was 7 yrs old when I watched them on the Ed Sullivan Show for the first time on our Black & White TV!